Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Since this is my first attempt at anything like this, I will be adding things as I go. Jess is going to help, thanks.

Did want to say that we are so proud of our son-in-law Jared. For those that know him, he graduated from Basic Training a few weeks ago and is now at his school. This was a big step for him, because we know that all military members could possibly end up in Iraq or Afghanistan. It was a big step for his family as well. So, I ask that you keep them in your prayers. Jared, if you read this, know that we are very proud of you. And that we will do all we can to help you and your family adjust. Just wish we were closer...as I know you do!!!

Jared has helped Jim - I mean for years Jim has been overrun with females (me, two daughters and even the cat and dog are female!! LOL). So having Jared around has helped ease that somewhat - of course, Jess having three daughters has kinda stacked the deck against the two guys!!!

Love ya Jared!! Take care.

1 comment:

Jessica-Marie said...

My turn to cry!
Thanks mom. It means so much to Jared and I that you and Dad are as supportive as you are. You are always there for us and we couldn't make it without you two..
We miss you so much and the girls and I are very excited to see you next week!
Jared seeks yours and dad's approval more then you know and I know it means a great deal to him that you realize that and are proud of him...
afterall
that's all any child wants of their parents...for them to be proud of who they are and what they do

and I am oober proud of Jared too!